Hurry Up! Price may change at any time!
Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Candy Delight Playset, Includes Non-Toxic Colors
- COLORFUL PLAY-DOH CANDY CRANKIN’ MACHINE: This whimsical Play-Doh candy factory comes with a candy machine, pretend peanut butter cup maker, and tools to help kids imagine their own magical sweet shop
- PLAY-DOH GUMMIES, CRAZY CANDY CUPS, SILLY CHOCOLATE BAR SHAPES, AND MORE: So much variety! The play candy crank machine makes the pretend gummies and bars, and the mold creates cups
- DOUBLE THE FUN WITH THE FILLING MACHINE: Now kids can actually fill one Play-Doh color into another to create pretend nougat-filled bars and filled Play-Doh candy cups with multiple colors
- SCOOP IT INTO BAGS AND BUCKETS: Kids can scoop their creative Play-Doh candies into the 2 pretend candy bags and 3 pretend candy boxes inspired by classic candy counters
- INCLUDES 5 PLAY-DOH CANS: Non-toxic Play-Doh compound in standard 2-ounce containers featuring 2 chocolate-colored brown cans plus blue, green, and red to inspire colorful ideas
It’s crazy candy galore at the Play-Doh candy store! This Play-Doh candy factory is a treat for the imagination as kids create their own silly gummy bears, pretend candy bars, and play candy cups. Fill the top with Play-Doh compound, then turn the crank on the candy machine to see the crazy colorful Play-Doh candies pour out. Scoop the creations into the pretend candy wrappers and buckets to show them off to friends. 5 cans of non-toxic Play-Doh compound work like modeling clay to crank up the creativity. It’s a great arts and crafts activity or gift for kids 3 years and up!
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes candy shop playset, candy cup mold, candy filler, scoop, knife, 3 candy buckets, 2 candy bags, and 5 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (net weight 10 oz/280 g).
- Ages 3 years and up
- Product and colors will vary.
- Compound not intended to be eaten.
- Adult assembly required.
- Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
- Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
- To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
- Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.