Royal Basmati Rice, 20-Pound bag, is a versatile ingredient for all your needs. Brought to you by Royal, America?s #1 best-selling basmati rice, our rice is truly authentic and from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. A harmony of climate, fertile soil and pure spring water produce this extraordinary, delicate-tasting grain. Our naturally-aromatic rice is harvested by India?s most expert farmers and is aged at least 12 months in temperature-controlled silos for the perfect non-sticky texture and fullest flavor. It is easy to cook on the stove top, microwave, oven, or electric rice cooker and can be used in a wide variety of main and side dishes, including curry, rice, and other recipes. The burlap bag has a carrying handle on top to make storage and transport easier. At Royal, we are committed to bringing you the highest quality authentic basmati rice and other grains from all around the world – without compromise or exception.
- Brought to you from Royal, America?s Best-Selling Basmati rice
- Premium and authentic white Basmati rice from the Himalayan Mountains
- Aged over 12 months for perfect non-sticky texture and sweet flavor.
- Naturally sourced from local growers in regions renowned for producing the finest crops
- Easy-to-cook in just 15-20 minutes
- Royal rice is Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-fee, Kosher, Halal, and non-fat
- Burlap bag with carrying handle makes for easy transport and storage
- Visit Royal Foods at http://www.authenticroyal.com/