Vaseline Jelly is the original skin protectant, it has been used to protect, help heal, and lock in moisture for dry skin since 1870. To this day, it effectively cares for your skin. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original is triple-purified and hypoallergenic, and is the ideal product for a multitude of uses, including sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic Pure Petroleum Jelly. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original is a product you can trust. Its triple-purification seal guarantees each jar of Vaseline Jelly has been purified not once, but three times to remove impurities. It is dermatologist recommended and has been given the U.S. National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance as appropriate for use by those with eczema and people with sensitive skin. Vaseline’s white petroleum jelly is fragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and non-comedogenic (it wonât clog your pores). Learn about the many Vaseline Petroleum Jelly uses. Petroleum Jelly uses include personal care, baby care, and beauty. By sealing in moisture, it assists the skinâs natural recovery to help dry skin heal. This can rejuvenate visibly dry skin and help reduce the appearance of fine, dry lines. Vaseline Jelly creates a protective barrier that protects skin against environmental factors, such as windburn â and has been used for over 100 years to protect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Many of Vaselineâs dry skin lotions contain petroleum jelly, to give your skin the extra care it needs. Explore the range of Vaseline products including Vaseline lotion and enjoy the healing power of Vaseline.
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original is clinically proven to help heal dry, damaged skin
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly provides dry skin relief and protects minor cuts
- Made with 100% pure petroleum jelly. Purity is guaranteed with our triple-purified formula
- Vaseline is the #1 Dermatologist recommended pure petroleum jelly
- Vaseline Jelly can be used on dry skin, stressed skin, and sensitive skin
- Awarded the U.S. National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance as suitable for sensitive skin and dryness associated with eczema