Hurry Up! Price may change at any time!
Bring home some country charm and serve up dinner with The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 3-Piece Scalloped Edge Serving Bowl Set. These bowls are perfect for serving up salads, pastas and all your family’s favorite culinary creations in style. The fun flea market design is the perfect way to create a homey and rustic aesthetic on your dining room table and are sure to complement your existing kitchenware. Made from durable stoneware, these bowls are formulated to be dishwasher and microwave safe to accommodate your bustling lifestyle. With three serving bowls to dish out, enjoying a home-cooked meal with the family has never looked so good. Be sure to add The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 3-Piece Scalloped Edge Serving Bowl Set to your serveware collection today.
Ree Drummond is a NY Times Best Selling Author, TV personality, social media phenom, and the woman behind the popular Pioneer Woman lifestyle blog that started it all. She’s also a lover of butter, basset hounds, Ethel Merman, her hunky, cowboy husband Ladd, and their four kids. Her casual country style and delicious recipes have made her a go-to for all things cooking and entertaining.
The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 3-Piece Scalloped Edge Serving Bowl Set:
- 3-piece serveware set
- Set includes 3 different bowls each with their own coordinating look
- Perfect for serving salads, pasta, rice, vegetables and more
- Gorgeous flea market design features cream interiors and complementary patterns of red, orange, brown and yellow
- Made of durable stoneware
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Easily matches with other items in the Pioneer Woman Collection