Hurry Up! Price may change at any time!
Your soon-to-be favorite toothbrush includes all the bells and bristles without the high cost. Its premium design will make you smile with smart features from top to bottom. A unique 3-bristle blend softly scrubs and deeply cleans your teeth 50% better than a manual toothbrush, all while massaging your gums. The angled brush head can reach even the shyest molar, and the tongue scraper will help you say bye-bye to bad breath. This toothbrush is easy to use, too. It has one mode: On, and a quadrant timer that guides an even brushing all around. It’s quiet, as well sonic vibrations pulse the bristles, not your hand, so you won’t wake your partner or your pup while you’re brushing. Germaphobes, fear not: Our handle has a nifty anti-roll feature, so the brush won’t roll over onto your countertop. Finished brushing Our versatile 3-in-1 case acts as a magnetic mirror mount, counter stand, and travel cover to keep you grinning on the go.Things we have to say ? but also, we care: Use AAA alkaline battery only. Supervise use by children and persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities. Discontinue use if any part of this product appears damaged. Consult dentist or physician if you experience significant bleeding, discomfort, pain, or medical concerns. Submerging in water may damage the product. Replace brush head every 3 months or sooner; otherwise, it may lead to breakage and injury. Rinse thoroughly after each use.
SmileDirectClub electric toothbrush, blurple:
- Cleans 50% better than an ordinary, manual toothbrush
- Quiet sonic vibrations move bristles, not your hand
- Versatile 3-in-1 case acts as a counter stand, magnetic mirror mount, and travel cover
- Angled brush head on one side; tongue scraper on the other
- Unique 3-bristle blend softly scrubs, gently cleans, and massages gums
- 30-second quadrant timer guides brushing for 2 mins. total
- Available in Blurple and Graphite brushed metal
- One mode for easy use
- AAA battery included
- Replacement brush head, including battery, available separately to switch out every 3 months
- Remove the existing brush head by twisting counterclockwise.
- Put on the new brush head by twisting clockwise.
- To replace battery, hold the brush handle with one hand and twist the middle portion (the part with the ?On? button) counterclockwise. Lift up and slide the battery in or out.
- 3-IN-1 CASE
- Mirror mount instructions:
- Peel off the film from the strips on the bottom of your case. They won’t feel sticky.
- Only apply to a smooth and dry surface. It won’t stick if there’s any moisture.
- Clean strips with soap and water if they get dirty. But let them dry before using again.
- As a travel case:
- The case is made of two parts that click together and can be opened. To open, hold the top of the case with one hand, put your finger in the opening at the back, and pull apart.
- Snap your brush head into the base of the case.
- To close, place the cover of the case on top and push to click.