Hurry Up. Price may change at any time!
- 4-position orbital selection knob changes the movement of the blade from up-and-down to circular
- Onboard laser and LED light work together to keep your workpiece and line-of-cut illuminated
- 6.6-amp variable speed motor generates anywhere from 0 to 3,300 strokes per minute
- Use either the 1-1/2-inch dust port or the front-mounted dust blower to clear sawdust from your line of cut
- Includes a lock-on trigger switch, a beveling footplate, a non-marring shoe, a wood blade, a metal blade, a parallel fence bracket, and a two-year warranty