Hurry Up! Price may change at any time!
Introduce STEM learning to children using our take apart toy Design & Drill Activity Center. Where construction meets creativity children can drill and play to create their very own designs or follow the included patterns to make specific pictures. Just snap any one of the drill bits into the power toy drill or toy screwdriver, grab a handful of big bolts, and power up the fine motor skills needed to tie shoes and hold a pencil. Build and learn with the included power drill, wrench, screwdriver, 120 big bolts in 5 colors, 3 bits (Phillips, socket, flathead) and 20 colorful pattern cards to follow. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included). Ages 3+.
- LET’S GET BUILDING! Kids power up their imaginations and build coordination skills as they drill & play with a toy drill, and chunky, kid-sized bolts onto a sturdy activity board
- INTRODUCE STEM LEARNING! Introduce your little builders to STEM, and early math skills with Design & Drill Activity Center. Children will sort and count the colorful bolts, map out all kids of designs, and develop critical preschool math skills
- BUILD FINE MOTOR SKILLS! Aim the toy drill, twist the screwdriver, or turn the wrench from your Design & Drill Activity Center to develop the fine motor skills needed to tie shoes and hold a pencil
- INCLUDES: 120 chunky plastic bolts, reversible power drill, screwdriver, combination wrench, 2 drill bits, and 10 double-sided, easy-to-follow design activity cards. Drill requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- AT HOME LEARNING ACTIVITY: Makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home