Hurry Up! Price may change at any time!
BYD Care 3-Ply Pleated Face Mask, Adult, One Size, Box of 50.
- Non-surgical masks come in packs of 50, which is ideal for daily use.
- Convenient alternative to cotton face coverings
- 3 layers of soft non-woven fabric making it breathable and comfortable to use every day.
- These disposable face masks have elastic ear loops to easily fit all sizes and stay securely on your face.
- Metal nose clip on top of mask for snug fit across nose.
- For adult use at home, office, outside, workplace, travel, etc.
- Simple to Use – Wash hands thoroughly prior to mask application. Wrap ear loops around both ears. Press nose bridge to provide a tight seal at the bridge of nose and pull bottom to below chin.
- Inner Layer: Polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric
- Middle Layer: Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven fabric
- Outer Layer: Polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric
- Ear Loops: Polyester/nylon spandex blend
- Nose Clip: Metal wire with plastic covering
- No Returns
- WARNING: THIS MASK IS NOT A RESPIRATOR OR A SURGICAL MASK. It is NOT FDA cleared or NIOSH approved and it may or may not meet fluid barrier or filtration efficiency levels. It is recommended for use only by the general public. It is NOT recommended for use in: (1) any surgical setting or where exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected (2) a clinical setting where there is an infection risk through inhalation exposure or (3) the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. This product does NOT eliminate the risk of contracting any disease, infection or virus.
- Facemasks are intended for single usage. Reuse of facemasks is not generally recommended and is impacted by a number of variables, including the type and shape of the materials, straps, seals, bands, etc. The decision to permit extended use or limited reuse facemasks, or considerations with respect to cleaning or decontamination of facemasks should be made in consultation with federal, state, and local public health recommendations and in consultation with occupational health and/or infection control professionals. See Facemasks, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/face-masks.html (last updated June 28, 2020).]