Hurry Up! Price may change at any time!
Product Details – Size: 15.2 x 10.2 x 19.7 in Weight: 30.5 lbs Rated Current: 4.7 Amps Moisture Removal: 22 pints per day (30 Pints 2012 DOE Standard) Air CFM Range (cubic feet per minute): 129 (Normal) to 138 (Turbo) Removable Water Tank Capacity: 0.8 gallons Certifications: UL & Energy Star rated Includes: Washable Filter, Built-in Handles and Wheels, Drain Hose Outlet Features: Touch Control Panel; Auto Restart, Shut Off, Defrost; Turbo Mode; Continuous Dehumidifying; 24-hour Timer; Custom Humidity Level from 35% to 85% Best For: Indoor spaces up to 1,500 square feet, with room temp from 41°F to 95°F Product Care and Use WATER REMOVAL: (Manual) Turn off when water tank is full, then remove tank from Dehumidifier and empty bucket. (Continuous Draining) Attach dehumidifier drain hose outlet to internal-threaded end of standard water hose before use
OPERATION: Dehumidifier automatically enters 3-minute rest period after completing a moisture removal cycle. Do not start dehumidifier during rest period. Operation starts again automatically when rest period is complete
NOISE REDUCTION: Position dehumidifier on level surface and ensure air filter is not clogged
IMPORTANT: Like most dehumidifiers, our 22 Pint model emits dry hot air from its fan during moisture removal. In spaces much smaller than 1,500 square feet, like bathrooms or closets, surrounding air temperature may increase during use.
- 1,500 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER – Our dehumidifier removes up to 22 pints (30 pint 2012 DOE standard) of moisture from the air per day. This moisture-removing, Energy Star certified beast is fit for medium to large rooms, to quickly and effectively absorb moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME – That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website.
- SUPER EASY TO USE – Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ?” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS & ODOR – Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 129 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 138 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW – Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler, and is intended for any indoor space up to 1,500 SQ FT. It measures 15.2 x 10 x 19.7 inches, has a 1 gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 22 pints of moisture from the air per day.