Hurry Up. Price may change at any time!
- ??Hip-belt adjustable length:76-145cm/29.9-57.1in. It’s not typically worn at the waist, but somewhat lower, on the hips. It’s often beneficial to comfort and balance to adjust belt position while hiking, so plan to occasionally use less than the full 57″ as you reposition.
- ??Hydration Compartment:Separate bladder sleeve in the main compartment.Big enough or a 3 liters hydration bladder.
- ??Top Lid:An extension collar with two drawstrings on the top allows you to expand the pack and increase the main compartment capacity by 5 liters.
- ??Hip Pockets:There are also a pair of small hip pockets on the belt for storing snacks, sunglasses, etc.
- ??Walking on a Rainy Day:There is a waterproof cover in its own zippered compartment at the top of the pack. It covers the entire backpack.