Hurry Up! Price may change at any time!
- 😃 POPULAR MONTESSORI OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY METHOD – Your toddler or preschooler will enjoy the thrill of stacking the different colored pegs, while at the same time use it as an Early Learning Educational experience
- 👀 DEVELOP & STRENGTHEN FINE MOTOR SKILLS – To stack and place the pegs properly on the peg boards the eyes and hands have to coordinate together, strengthening your child’s visual perception, and motor coordination in a fun and enjoyable way. Great for all kids, and a constructive toy for special needs and autism too!
- 🧠 NUMBER COUNTING – COLORS – PATTERNS – Gleeporte’s Stacking Peg board set includes 60 pegs, of different colors and one board. It will allow your preschooler, child to develop any kind of patterns, stacking the different colors together , while learning and counting the colors and the same amount in the process.
- ✊ LARGE SIZE PEGS FOR EASY GRIP AND SAFETY – The large size colored pegs helps you make it easy for your toddler, preschooler or child to easily grasp the pieces, and hold the grip while stacking and creating their masterpieces.
- 💭 LET THE CREATIVITY SOAR – Have your child develop their creativity while stacking, sorting and creating different designs with the 6 different color pegs and the 2 large foam peg boards – 9.5″ inch square
This offer is part of the Amazon Prime Day Event and is exclusively for Amazon Prime Members . You can sign up for a free 30-Day Trial here. Prices and Promotions were valid at the time of post and can change at any time without notice. Always verify pricing before purchase.