Hurry Up. Price may change at any time!
Clip the 50% Off Coupon!
- Bring back the 90’s trend with Jelly nails! Jelly Gel Polish is a popular nail trend that gives your nails a glassy, see through look that resembles the same trend look of Jelly Shoes! Also, applying the matte top coat on the crystal rainbow jelly gel polish if you don’t want the transparent nails. These gorgeous 4 colors can be worn alone or stacked upon each other on each nail creating unique designs that are fashionable and trendy! What you get: 4 gel colors(689-690-691-693) + matte top coat.
- Environmental Health: The neon jelly yellow blue green gel polish are made from 9 Toxin Free Ingredient which makes it safe and has low odor. No harsh ingredients or adhesives that lead to damaged nails. Only used for nail and Non-direct contact with the skin. Wash immediately if contact occurs. If you feel unwell, instantly stop using and seek medical attention. Keep the products away from the pregnant and the kids.
- Easy Application and Good Tenacity: The red blue crystal rainbow neon yellow green gel nail polish are long lasting for 21+ days with perfect shine under proper application – With base gel top coat under the full application Process. Please read the Products Description for more details.
- Speed Curing with LED Nail Lamp: The crystal jelly neon gel nail kit need to be cured under LED/UV light. Base and Top coat required. Average for LED light 60-120 secs, led light 2-4 mins. As a valued Beetles Beauty customer, we want you to be fully satisfied with your products. Please contact us directly if there are any problems. We guarantee a fast replacement or refund service!
- WARNING: May product an allergic reaction by skin contact. Read directions for use carefully. For professional use only. Only used for nail. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and skin. Rinse them immediately should the product comes into contact with them. If there is any incident, contact the doctor immediately. Stop using the product if redness and itching develop. If symptom persists, consult a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.